Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Adventures of R2

Well, so far I haven't been very good at updating this yet but I'll be honest, it's because I haven't had very many good stories lately! I guess I'll just try to catch all of you up on what I'm doing, then I'll get to my good stories! Well at the moment I'm living in good ol Logan Utah, trying to get my residency. I'm taking a few classes (if you can count Yoga as academic credit) and living with some of my favorite people! I just got a job at the Beehive Grill which was definitely a major blessing! Many thanks to the man upstairs for that one. We're opening in a few weeks so that should keep me busy! Rachael and I are starting up our window washing/car detailing business as well so that should keep the cash flow going nicely! So far, the summer has been awesome but there have definitely been some highlights that I'd love to tell you all about...

Angels and Demons... 
Freaking awesome movie, even better book. I highly recommend it. But I guess the excitment comes from when Zena decided to dress up to go out and see it. Things.... escalated you could say, and dressing up for the movie turned into a full out 80's night for no apparent reason. Everyone at the movie theater gave us the BEST looks! Fun was definitely had. I have to attribute all the clothing to Z though. That girl definitely should have been born about 30 years ago. Here's a little sample of the evening's festivities for yah...

Next
A little roommate bonding! Rach had the brilliant idea to buy canvas and paints and make some decorations for the apartment. Check out our work... 

1 comment:

Ali Walker said...

Dog, I'm still jealous of your art skilllllllllllllllllllls :)