Thursday, September 13, 2012

Life Lately

Ooops

And another catch-up post it is! 

And this time, we're going to be covering another 2-ish months of my life once again. Be excited! As usual, lots and lots of pictures coming! 

First off, I don't think we've talked about it here but Clay and I have a tradition with our friends, Shaun and Camille called "Mario Party Party" which is pretty much exactly what it sounds like. 

We buy pizza and snacks, then battle it out with vindictive fury, Mario Party style. We've been doing this for a few months now and the excitement has gotten a lot worse since we added a trophy to the mix. It's a Mario backpack that the winner fills with new and exciting prizes every time we play. 

Here is a recent prize from one of our nights... 
Yah, we're pretty cool. 

In other news, a few weeks back I made Clay promise me that we would go on a hike. 

We got around to it at about 1 in the afternoon, which turned out to be a brilliant (read terrible) idea

I'm sure Clay will love this picture... 

Not only was it about 100 degrees, it was a pretty steep hike


But of course, since we're rock stars, it was not problem for us...


Yah, it was actually horrible. And I'm pretty sure Clay will never hike with me again


Good news is we finally made it to our destination! The Wind Caves! 


Thank heavens for shade


Clay contemplating nature


Our last harrah before school started for Clay was heading up to Park City with mi familia! It was a fantastic time! Especially the Alpine coaster, which we road a few times


The ride up gives you some time to take some pics... 


Goofy Hayden getting ready for the Alpine Slide


Clay ready to roll. 


And of course, since it's us, we had to rock mini golf. We are incredibly serious about our mini golf... 



My family had the hotel for a week but left after a couple days, so Clay and I had the place to ourselves for a day! We got Clay's favorite thing... 


And walked Main Street Park City. So pretty! 




Took some cute pictures of course




And, completely out of order, a few from the Reed Family Camping Trip 2012! 







So Pretty!





Unfortunately I had to leave the family camping trip early to hit up my cousin, Lauren's wedding. Don't you wish you could be in 2 places at once? 

We also had a wedding in the family! See bethanyreedphotography.blogspot.com for pics from that happy occasion! 

Also since then, Clay started school again and I've been photographing like CRAZY! Yay for being busy! 

Not only have I been photographing for my personal business but ICON has also had me in to assist! About a week ago, they even let me shoot one day! Check it out... 


My family came into town a couple weekends ago and we hit up our favorite breakfast place, Angie's! 


And also went to our favorite restaurant, Kabuki's! 


O and Clay got glasses! 


We're pretty cute



And yes we can smile like normal people


Like I said, I've been photographing like crazy and I'm really starting to feel like the business is starting to take off! I've even started marketing campaigns! 


If any seniors are looking for a photographer, I'm your girl! 

And since I like my posts random and all over the place, heres some pictures from and ICON shoot that was up at the library on campus. 


Look how professional and cool we are! 



Not gonna lie, I was missing school until I remembered I get paid to do this now. 


In other news, look at this cute kitty that Clay won't let me have... 


She's free! One day we'll hear the pitter patter of kitty feet. Once we finally move out of our scary apartment. 

Not only have we had to call the cops 3 times (did I mention my bike got stolen off of our front porch IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY?!)but I woke up one morning this week and look what was outside... 


Why yes, that IS a chicken. I dubbed him Keith and thought nothing of it. 

Until we got back from errands later that evening... 

And they've been hanging out around here ever since. 

Time to make some money so we can upgrade to a new space.

Well, that should pretty much get us all caught up to this point! If you really want to know what's going on in my life, it's probably easier to check out my photo blog, especially since I've locked myself in the house for the past 3 days to edit (yay sweats) 

Hopefully we'll do something exciting soon so I can keep this good ol blog a rollin! Stay tuned! 

XOXO

No comments: