Friday, November 6, 2009

*Sigh* O life...

I'm not really sure what I'm going to say with this post. I'm in a bit of a nostalgic mood at the moment, and I've been thinking a lot about life in general and the possibilities of the coming year. We signed up for classes this week and I've almost got my next semester figured out. I got into all the art classes I needed so that's great news for sure! Now I just have to decide if I'd like to kill myself with credits, or focus on doing really well in about 15 credits worth of classes and going skiing whenever I want! It's either that, or just dropping out of school and becoming a dive master on some remote island in the Caribbean. I'm leaning towards that last one at the moment. I think it's mostly because the reality of growing up is kind of hitting me. Now, I'm no where NEAR being a grown up by any means. (Who knows if I'll EVER get to THAT point in my life ;) ) But it's crazy to think about what lies ahead. In the coming year, who knows what could happen, or could be happening! One of my favorite parts about this life I'm in is the reality of the unknown. Life constantly throws things at you that you didn't expect, and I enjoy every minute of it. That being said, the responsibilities that I'll have sometime in the near future terrifying and exciting at the same time. I'm not sure if I'm ready for what the future holds. It seems like life is speeding by way too fast. I'm already half way done with college and I was just getting used to the idea of being done with high school. My next semester is pretty much planned, and I'm already trying to figure out what the plan is for the summer, and by the time that's done, it's next year already! It really makes you realize how little time you have to do things. I feel like I can't waste a day anymore because there is SO much to do. 
Alright, I think I'm done with my random little moment there. Let me just tell you, I'm SO excited for the summer already. Mostly because of THIS. I'm thinking it sounds like a pretty good plan, if I can round up the tuition money. Not sure what I'll do living by myself in Missoula Montana, 6 hours away from friends and family for a few weeks, but I'm sure I'll figure out something. Other then that, check out Rach and I's new "project" HERE. I'm loving it so far. Well that's a little taste of this week! I promise my next post will be a little more shallow. Until then!

PS I Finally made it to "the wall" with one of my photos this week! Be excited. 

No comments: