Friday, June 11, 2010

Love is in the Air!

Well not much has been going on here as of late, so I thought I'd do a little catchup post!

A few months ago, my cute ex-roomie Kim was nice enough to let me take some engagement photos for her and since I haven't had too many summer adventures yet, I thought I'd share what I got with you!
Isn't she beautiful?
This one is one of my favorites

And here's the lucky guy that is marrying her!

Another favorite of mine

The trees were pretty dang beautiful that day!

Sadly, I'm not going to make it to the wedding on the 25th since I'll be on another lil trip (EUROPE!) with the fam but I loved at least having a little part in it taking these for her!

Congrats Kim and Garrett!


1 comment:

Wirkus said...

BETHANY BAIRD!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! your pics are absolutely fantastic!!! i've decided that next time you're in idaho falls (and we are too) then i need you to take some family pics of me & Todd. haha we are lame and haven't had any since our wedding!!!.... and maybe you could do my whole family?? ... we can pay of course so name your price :) :)