Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another Sneak Peek and a Recent Homework Assignment

Hey All!

I've got another little photoshoot sneak peek to share with you!

Meet the Crenshaw Family...

Some of my favorite people, and SO much fun to shoot!
Rachel and Steve


And the Kids of course! LOVE their outfits!

Watson, McKinna, and Sawyer

Seriously? These kids were amazing! Check out their model poses!
and trust me, they were MORE then patient! I think it paid off don't you?


Gotta love the polaroid thing
I hope they're as excited about these pics as I am!
PS sorry about the colors once again. Blogger is the vampire of color saturation because these look SO much better in person!

On a completely different note, school has been AWESOME! The more I get into it, the more I fall in love with taking photos! I'm sure most of you have seen this on facebook but I'm so excited about it, I thought I'd share it here as well!
This was one of my photo assignments for my digital class! It was definitely one of those rare times when things come out exactly like you pictured it in your head and I am in LOVE with this photo! Good news was, everyone at critique agreed with me. :) Thought you might enjoy it as well!

A BIG thanks to Rachael for being such an awesome model. She rocks at the creepy poses that I love so much. :)

More photoshoots to follow soon!

XOXO

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Bethany I LOVE THE PICTURES I AM SO EXCITED YOU ARE AWSOME!!!! You are a natural at this Thanks for taking our pictures!!!!
Rachel