Sunday, July 17, 2011

Evolution of a Spray Tan+Other Adventures

For those that are curious, I decided to take one for the team,

and try out a spray tan.

Phase 1: Before the spray tan...
Skin=exfoliated using an online home exfoliator
(sugar, lemon juice, and a little olive oil)
Skin color=a pasty Idaho white.

Bring it on spray tan!
Phase 2: Post Spray Tan
Skin Color=an orangey brown
Husband does not enjoy the smell of a spray tan and asks wife when she is going to shower once every hour until 10pm.
Also notice my sweet tan line....
Phase 3: Bethany and Clay go rock climbing
Bethany scrubs off most of the spray tan within 3 days because of strenuous activities.
As you can plainly see, Clay "rocks" at climbing rocks.
yah, I agree. Lame joke. Don't judge
In other news, Clay and I didn't make it to the Harry Potter midnight premiere. Not without trying though. midnight showing tickets sold out weeks before the movie came out. We did go wait in line with Rach and enjoyed the sites...
And we might have tried to steal this puppy we found while we were waiting. Look how cute he is...
Don't you worry though, we made it to the movie opening day.
Clay got more awesome husband points and waited in line, by himself, for over an hour. How cool is he?
I would have been in line, but I was busy on a location shoot with Icon all day long.

Ever wonder what the tabernacle looks like at 6am?
Now you know

Yah, we might have been taking pictures on top of the Coppermill restaurant.
And over by the temple

And we rigged up this setup to video people running.

We also went to bear lake
and my boss bought us all raspberry shakes

I love my job

Have a lovely Monday!

XOXO

2 comments:

David, Kari, Davie, Macy & Violet said...

Hurray for spray tan!!

Aubrie said...

I love the spray tan. I did it in high school once and have never had the courage to do it again...16 year old girls should be TAUGHT how to do spray tan...they should not experiment :)