Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Obsession


Wow, it's been a while since I last blogged! My apologies to all of my die-hard readers. On my honor I'll do better! I'm afraid this post isn't going to be about what's new in my life though. I just wanted to share with all of you some of the most beautiful photographs I've ever seen, by my new favorite photographer, Nick Brandt. Check him out HERE. I'm not even really sure what to say, the photographs speak for themselves, and I've never been so inspired by someone else's work. Someday, I hope I can produce incredible pieces like this. Check em out below..

Amazing? I think YES! Check back here in a few years and this will be MY stuff!

Someday... Someday.. .

XOXO






1 comment:

Ali Walker said...

Bee - - these photos are SICK! seriously so pretty. LOVE them.