Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ode to a Towel Hung on a Wall:Also known as I hate the Zone system

I've spent many an hour with this towel lately.



8 hours straight last night


countless hours before that.

Needless to say, we haven't developed the best relationship



Maybe we moved too fast



Or maybe we didn't make enough time for ourselves



But we've both gone our separate ways

I told him I needed "space"


I'll be honest, he will NOT be missed


So goodbye towel, and may we never meet again.
Note: If you'd like to know more about the zone system, Ansel Adam's demon he left for countless photography students to conquer, or if you'd just like to be put to sleep as I try to explain it to you, feel free to call me. If not go HERE but I can guarantee you won't be there long.

No comments: