Monday, March 1, 2010

Just because I'm excited about it


So I'm in an unusually chipper mood this week! Sunshine and 40 degree weather! It's pretty much tropical around here these days!

Well, not much going on here at the moment I'm afraid! But don't you worry because in just a couple weeks, Rach, our good friend Jake, and of course myself are going on a freaking amazing spring break! I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone, but it involves a car, St George, Vegas, Newport, and LA! Yah... there will be awesome pictures I'm sure. I am taking 5 different cameras with us... Maybe 6... don't judge me. I need to figure out how to scan my polaroids onto here. Yes, I finally caved and got some polaroid film... it's so worth it. Invest if you've been interested. It WILL cost you an arm and a leg though.

In other news, Rach and I had dinner with her brother Chad (who has an amazing business btw. Check him out HERE) and her sister-in-law Kat in Salt Lake on Sunday. The weather was beautiful and Chad and Kat live right by the capital, so Rach and I walked around and took some pictures!
See below...
It was a pretty good trip overall! Good food, great company, and a learned a great new game called Bananagrams that I'm actually kind of into. If you like scrabble and word games, look into it.



Welp, that's about it for lately! Hope all of you are enjoying the weather as well!

XOXO

No comments: