Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pretty Things for Wednesday


So, I'm just sitting here, not listening in my history of photography class

But feeling very inspired all the same

Take a look at these little pretties I found by one of my favorite photographers:
Richard Avedon

I think this model deserves a gold star for this pose. She totally ate it right after this shot.
O how I wish I had a big snake... you never know when you might need them

and maybe some elephants

All of these lil gems, plus what I have planned for dinner tonight...
Grilled Chicken and Roasted Red Pepper Paninis
You're welcome husband
Recipe found on one of my favorite blogs... The Pioneer Woman

Will be just enough to get me to Saturday,

And Clay and I's cross Utah extravaganza to...

SLC
and Provo for Round 2 of the Festival of Colors!


Yay Wednesdays!


I'll let you all know how the Paninis turn out

You're welcome

1 comment:

Riss said...

YaY! I Love that 1st photo so much! Also, I'm going to the festival of colors too! With Tiffany :)