Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tagged



Rach tagged me for one of those fun "about yourself" posts that I secretly love.
and since I'm all about blogging consistently (ha) You get 2 blogs in a day!

Alright, here we go!

1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.

From our recent Hawaii trip It makes me laugh

1. I have to have the TV on to accomplish almost any kind of housework. I don't even watch it, I just need the sound and the movement to focus. Pretty sure I have ADD
2. Looking back, I'm pretty sure I should have double majored in Biology.
3. My comfort food is saltines and Ovaltine
4. I am addicted to talk radio. Yes, including Rush Limbaugh but Dave Ramsey is my current favorite
5. I consider myself a pretty good cook but for the life of me I can't make Mac n Cheese. My kids are gonna hate me
6. Alien movies scare the crap out of me
7. We're not planning on having kids anytime soon, but I do have a Batman onesie in my closet...
8. I can't say the "g" at the end of a word. (song=sawn) which means I can never speak tagalog according to Clay
9. I am obsessed with the idea of an octopus kitchen. I think it would be fantastic
10. At the moment I am sitting in my Climate and Climate Change class (don't ask) reading a really funny blog and trying SO hard not to laugh out loud, so I'm just sitting here, trying to stifle it, giggling like an idiot. (The Blog I was reading HERE)
11. Clay and I are the biggest nerds you'll ever meet. Our first born's name will most likely be Special Agent Jack Bauer.


Rach's Questions
1. What is your favorite nail polish color? Black baby! But I am rocking silver at the moment

2. Heels or flats? Depends on the event. I refuse to wear heels to school though so probably flats.

3. Top 3 favorite television shows: Walking Dead, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, (and yes, Vampire Diaries :) )

4. What is your preferred jewelry? Earrings. Though I do rock a lot of rings as well.

5. What are you going to name your kids? Clay and I have only agreed on 1 for sure, maybe 2. Reagan for a girl, and maybe Jack for a boy? (I wasn't kidding about the Jack Bauer thing. ;) and if our Jack ends up as cute as my cousin's lil Jack I'll be a happy mama!)

6. Which do you prefer: Blogger, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest? Why? Pinterest for sure. It makes me feel like I accomplished something or at least set goals instead of mindlessly stalking people. But of course I do all of these things. :)

7. Where is the one place in the world that you want to travel? At the moment I would really really love to go to Africa. It's been my goal since I was little. But I am watching Lord of the Rings right now so New Zealand would be cool too.

8. What did you dream about last night? Nothing! But the last dream I had was a really creepy one about pregnancy amnesia. *shiver*

9. Favorite brand of jeans? Anything Buckle! Rock Revivals are super great.

10. What was the first concert you ever went to? Clay took me to see "We Shot the Moon" for our second date. It was more of a show though so my first real concert was Jimmy Eat World which Clay also took me to. SO amazing.

11. What's on your summer to-do list? Lots of hiking, biking, rock climbing, swimming, hanging with the hubs as well as Rach and Leigh. :) I have a few weddings to shoot... o yah, I should probably find a job as well...



K Now my questions!


1. What books are you reading this summer?
2. Any crazy talents/abilities I don't know about?
3. Top 5 things on your bucket list?
4. If you could, where would you love to live, even just for a little while?
5. New movie you're most excited for? (coming out soon)
6. What's your favorite comfort food?
7. What's your go-to recipe for a quick dinner?
8. What's your theme song? Be honest...
9. Favorite Restaurant?
10. Favorite Quote?
11. Celebrity Crush of the moment?

Alright, I tag Chan, and Allie if it will get them to blog :) and Aubrey if she's interested!

No comments: