Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back to School..

Hey all!

So I've really been digging my first semester as a Jr. here at USU. I've already had some pretty great adventures and it's only Wednesday! I have to say,I love this school and the amazing people I have the privilege to associate with. Check out our moments
of extraordinariness...


So Rach, Jake, and
I are planning an awesome mocktail party. We started the tradition during the summer for Rach's birthday and it has become one of our favorite things to do. We've been experimenting with some recipes as of late and I'm not gonna lie, they're turning
out pretty well! Anyone
who's anyone will be there,
and everyone is invited!



So I'm SO excited for classes this semester. It's pretty much my perfect selection of classes. Here's the line up: 3D design, History of Contemporary Photography, Oceanography, 2 different Institute classes, Guitar, Rock Climbing,and of course, Photography II. Awesome right? Well, with my sweet new photo class comes a new member of my growing family of cameras.

Check out this little cutie...

SOOO excited about taking some pictures with this. It's a 4X5 Crown Graphic View Camera, and he's a bit of antique if you can't tell, but I can't wait to see what he can do!



Also, I found my new favorite winter place here in Logan. It's a little outdoor ice skating rink practically right next to the temple. Corey, Rachael and I decided to try it out and had an AWESOME time! Not too crowded, and only $3! The only problem I had with it was my lack of male companionship... it's a pretty romantic spot,and I struggle with ice skating. It would have been nice to have some arms to fall into instead ofthe ice. ;) Here's some pics of the event if you haven't seen them on Rach's blog already!
As you can see... I was a little uneasy about being on the ice.
Rach was nervous too ;) but check out that view of the temple!



And I biffed it anyway.

I love my friends.


And of course, we have the classics like bowling! Check out the cute girlies I hang with...


It's shaping up to be a good year me thinks...



No comments: