Monday, March 8, 2010

Tonight...


I was feeling ridiculously lonely. Didn't really have a reason to be feeling lonely, it was just one of those nights.





After attempting to drown my feelings in mountain dew and oreos and just when I was about to resign myself to an evening of moping, guess who calls me?





This lovely lady right here...


And guess what?




I instantly felt better!




Can I just tell you how much I love her?



Let me count the ways..




er. Reasons.



We've been bestest buds since 3rd grade, and we have just as much fun now as we did then...

We give each other blog shout outs just because we love each other! See her here

PS she's the one who talked me into this whole blogging thing. My 6 followers can thank her for the hours I KNOW you spend on here...



Whenever I'm with her, it usually ends up looking something like this...

Through thick and thin, she's ALWAYS there for me. She's one of the few people that I can call a true friend for life.

Love yah Al! Thanks for being awesome.

PS She's turning the big 2-0 on the 24th and we're gonna party like rock stars in SLC that evening... pretty freakin excited about it.

No comments: