Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer is where the girls go barefoot and their hearts are just as free as their toes

Can I just say how much I love summer time?

I don't think that there is anything better on this earth then laying out in the grass with a book and an otter pop.


Here's what my July has consisted of so far...


This is one of my projects that I've done for my Computers and Art Class!
Unfortunately, blogger and photo coloring doesn't mix well so just picture this 10 times brighter! I've really been digging this class lately. It's only 4 weeks long but my instructor has really been liking what I've been doing (not to brag or anything... ;) )

and he's actually changed my whole plan for school and such!

The plan (for the moment at least) is to keep doing the photo thing but to ALSO start taking graphic design classes! So, my degree with be a BFA with emphasises...emphisi... emphasomething in Photography and Graphic Design and then I want to work for a magazine when I get outta school!

Good plan right? I think so.

We also did a little climbing about a week ago! Most of the pics are courtesy of Marissa since I was either climbing or belying people but the lighting was great and she got some awesome shots!

These first couple are mine...


Now Marissa's! Obviously :)


I hung at this spot for WAY too long!

Rach's turn!

She struggled at that spot as well... but she was a little more... graceful?

Maybe Marissa should drop her nursing plan and take up photography eh?

Yay for friends! Great day for climbing!