Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easters


So it looks like I gave in and decided to do a little blogging!

Mostly to procrastinate writing a paper because I couldn't find a model to photograph today :(

Well, just a little of lately!

I started my internship on Friday and I'm really liking it so far!

I know it's gonna be hard work, but I can already tell I'm going to learn so much!

I am a little worried I'm going to start feeling badly about myself because the models that ICON uses are toned and tan!

Thank heavens for my 15% discount!

Home gym here I come! :)

In other news, Clay and I really got into the Easter traditions this year

We did a little egg dying with our good buddies Kinzie and Clair


Yah, we're pretty impressive egg dyers, I know.


We love our married friends



Check out Clay's gnarly beard he's been rocking lately...
After egg dying, Clay and Clair got into a knock down, drag out nerf gun brawl
That Kinzie and I found very funny


Clay and I also did easter baskets for each other!
This one was Clays and I'm pretty dang proud of it!
Hope this makes you proud mom! :)
Look how cute it is.

Unfortunately, my wrapping job wasn't as impressive...

Overall, a pretty fun easter as a married couple!

Now, onto the pre-finals week panic!

Wish me luck...

XOXO

1 comment:

Allie said...

I'm loving all the posts!

I also laughed very hard at the title of this post. Nacho Libre?

:)